Looking for a property with space, views, comfort and everything supplied including linen - this is the one!Kellidie View has elevated views over the bay, this is a classic, modern holiday home.
The upstairs has a large open plan living space, 3 comfortable bedrooms, bathroom with separate toilet, great full length balcony, r/c air conditioning and a slow combustion heater make this a home for all seasons. The expansive glass windows allow plenty of light into the living area - a great spot to watch the sunsets. The kitchen is fully equipped, and those who love to cook will appreciate the large bench tops, and expansive area it provides. The balcony is located at the front of the house, on the upper level, providing a great view out over the trees and a view of the sea. A fabulous spot to while away an afternoon in the sun, with a crisp wine, and enjoy the sunsets. Access to the property is via the back door, so only a few external steps to navigate.
There is an additional bathroom in the downstairs area. Downstairs is a large empty space - perfect for teenagers to escape from the adults upstairs!
The property is walking distance from the popular 1802 Restaurant, and just over the road from the Oyster Walk.
There is room to park a car and a boat, and fish cleaning station.
Bathroom with separate toilet
Bedroom 1: Queen
Bedroom 2: Double
Bedroom 3: Two Singles
Lots of open space
All bedding and bathroom towels are included with this accommodation.
- Full Kitchen Facilities
- Electric Hotplates
- Electric Oven
- Fridge / Freezer
- R/C Airconditioning
- Wood Combustion heater
- 2 x bathrooms with showers
- 2 x Toilets
- Full Laundry
- Top Load Washing
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Deck - All Weather
- Outside Table and Chairs
- Internal Stairs
- Property Fenced
- Overall Rating - 8.6
- Would you stay at the property again ? - 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ? - 8.5
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ? - 8.5
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money" - 8
- How do rate the booking process ? - 8
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed - 8
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends - 100%