The location is prime… What are you waiting for?$130 - $180 per night - You will love Willygunyah.
Located at 333 The Esplanade, Willygunya is right on the foreshore, with only the road and the picturesque “Oyster Walk” separating the property from the water and a stunning westerly view out to “Rabbit Island”, “The Brothers” and “Eely Point”.
Willygunyah has a simple but practical layout of four bedrooms (accommodating up to 8 people). With the convenience of 2 bathrooms, perfect for families or a bunch of friends looking for a cosy Coffin Bay experience. There is an open plan living/dining area with plenty of seating. It also has a games room or reading area where kids can muck about with the games/videos supplied. Out the back is the all weather BBQ room for the funksters and a courtyard/garden area that offers some privacy. The cosy verandah atthe front is fringed with a trailing Jasmine vine that’s the perfect place to sit and watch the sun go down..
There’s plenty of space for parking, both in the broad gravel driveway at the front or using the rear street accessed yard. If you’ve got a boat big or small, bring it as the boat ramp, a modern three bay launch spot, is barely 3 minutes away from the house..
The kitchen is well equipped with electrical appliances and with an outdoor BBQ room, it more than makes up for there not being an oven. Besides who needs an oven when you’re on holidays?
- Cross the road and you’ll be standing at the water’s edge.
- Turn left and a short walk will take you along Long Beach to the sandhills of Coffin Bay National Park.
- Turn right and meander along The Oyster Walk into Coffin Bay for a feed of oysters naturally or a spot of jetty fishing.
- Or perhaps sit on the front lawn at day’s end and watch the sun go down over the bay.
Whatever you decide, Willygunyah is close enough but far enough to what makes this part of Eyre Peninsula special….easy access to town amenities and fishing ramps, beautiful beaches, peace and quiet, Coffin Bay National park.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed (Ceiling fan)
Bedroom 2: Double Bed
Bedroom 3: Bunk Bed x 1
Bedroom 4: King Single Bed x 2.
Please note: Linen is not included in this property (sheets, pillowcases and towels). You can either bring your own or hire through the local linen hire service via email: email@example.com or phone 0488 515 132.
- Beach across the road
- 4 bedroom property
- Sea Views
- Esplanade Property
- Oyster Walk across the road
- Close to National Park
- Perfect family Shack
- Plenty of parking cars and boats
- Induction Hotplate
- Electric Frypan/Steamer
- Electric Grill
- Fridge / Freezer
- R/C Airconditioning
- Ceiling fans - living room
- 2 x bathrooms with showers
- 2 x Toilets
- Flat screen television with DVD player
- Laundry in Bathroom 2
- Front Load Washing
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Bedroom 1 - Ceiling Fans
- Outside Table and Chairs
- Sea Views
- Outdoor shower
- Boat Parking
- Toddler Friendly
- Overall Rating -
- Would you stay at the property again ? -
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ? -
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ? -
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money" -
- How do rate the booking process ? -
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed -
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends -