Great budget property on the EsplanadeGreat budget property on the Esplanade
Dingley Dell is a neat and tidy Esplanade shack with views to the bay
Dingley Dell is a neat and tidy Esplanade shack with views to the bay. It is a great budget option for a couple, a group of friends or a family.
Walk across the road and you are on the Oyster Walk, walk just down the road to the popular 1802 Bar and Bistro - this shack is in the perfect position.
This 2 bedroom shack has an open plan living and dining including full stove, fridge/freezer, microwave with air-conditioning and heating. There is an external laundry with washing machine and dryer.
Bedroom 1 - Queen bed
Bedroom 2 - Two sets of bunks
Room for a few cars and a boat, its perfect for your fishing holiday. Please note: Linen is not included in this property (sheets, pillowcases and towels). You can either bring your own or hire through the local linen hire service via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0488 515 132.
- Beach across the road
- Sea Views
- Budget Property
- Close to 1802 Oyster Bar and Bistro
- Perfect base for your Coffin Bay Holiday
- Full Kitchen Facilities
- Electric Oven
- Fridge / Freezer
- Airconditioning (cooling only)
- Electric Heater
- Flat screen television
- Top Load Washing
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- BBQ on Patio
- Boat Parking
- Overall Rating - 9.8
- Would you stay at the property again ? - 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ? - 8
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ? - 10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money" - 10
- How do rate the booking process ? - 10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed - 10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends - 100%