$130-$200 per night - This fantastic Coffin Bay Holiday homes is funky and versatile and situated in a prime position on the Esplanade.A large open plan kitchen dining and living area leads on to a superb decking with views of the water, creating the perfect space to entertain and enjoy the spectacular views.
The main bedroom is upstairs, with kids room downstairs where the main living area is. This is a cosy get away for a couple or family, in the main house.
BR> Light the fire for a perfect winter getaway.
The separate self contained studio offers a wonderful retreat for a second couple giving privacy and space on an extended holiday. Read a book near the fire on a cold winter day.
Sea-La-Vie has become a favourite with returning guests.
The property includes the main house and matching separate self contained studio.
Pets are allowed but there is no fencing. The deck can be secured.
Bedroom 1: Queen bedroom upstairs
Bedroom 2: Single bunks downstairs
Studio (additional cost)
- Double bed
Please note: All linen and bathroom towels are included in this property.
- Beach across the road
- Deck views
- Full Kitchen Facilities
- Gas Hotplates
- Electric Oven
- Fridge / Freezer
- R/C Airconditioning
- Ceiling fans - living room
- Wood Combustion heater
- Toilet 1
- CD Player
- Laundry in Bathroom
- Top Load Washing
- Ironing Board
- Bedroom 1 - Ceiling Fans
- Linen Supplied
- Sea Views
- Fish Cleaning
- Boat Parking
- Garage 2 car
- Rainwater to house
- Internal Stairs
- Pet Friendly
- Overall Rating - 9.3
- Would you stay at the property again ? - 78%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ? - 8.9
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ? - 9.3
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money" - 9.1
- How do rate the booking process ? - 10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed - 10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends - 100%