Wonderful northern views, Clean, Modernised and beautifully decoratedOne of the best uninterrupted views on the Esplanade.
This quality accommodation is perfect for a couple wanting a getaway or a family of 4.
This neat and modern 2 bedroom attached holiday home has an open plan living and dining area, overlooking a fabulous deck, which enjoys exquisite views of the bay. Well appointed kitchen and BBQ on the deck provides the opportunity for you to enjoy alfresco dining overlooking our colourful sunsets over the bay.
Seascape is in a very central location, just a short stroll from the beach and Beachcomber cafe, the popular 1802 Bar and Bistro and the Yacht Club.
The rear area has additional bedding if your group is larger. There is undercover parking for one car, and the rear yard is enclosed.
Bedroom 1 - Queen bed
Bedroom 2 - Two single beds
Back room (not closed off) - 1 duo bunk (double on bottom, single on top)
This property also has WIFI
All bedding and bathroom towels are included with this accommodation. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Deck views
- Lock up garage
- Beach across the road
- Full Kitchen Facilities
- Electric Hotplates
- Electric Oven
- Coffee-drip filter
- Fridge / Freezer
- R/C Airconditioning
- Toilet 1
- Flat screen television
- Free Wireless Internet
- Full Laundry
- Front Load Washing
- Ironing Board
- Bedroom 1 - Ceiling Fans
- Bedroom 2 - Ceiling Fans
- Bedroom 1 - Airconditioner
- Sea Views
- Boat Parking
- Rainwater to house
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Toddler Friendly
- Overall Rating - 9.5
- Would you stay at the property again ? - 92%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ? - 9.3
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ? - 9.7
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money" - 9.5
- How do rate the booking process ? - 9.7
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed - 9.6
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends - 100%